Bank Zero Hour or Personal Service Company
PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £10.16 per hour. Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £12.90 per hour
About the job
Bank Emergency Care Assistant
Various Locations: - Bow, Harrow - London, Sevenoaks - Kent and Loudwater - High Wycombe
Hours: Bank Zero Hour or Personal Service Company
Pay Rates: PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £10.16 per hour
Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £12.90 per hour
We are looking for ambitious Emergency Care Assistants who strive for great responsibility and the possibility to have a vast impact on reaching our goals. You will be quality driven, clinically motivated and interested in further development.
What you can expect when working for Falck UK Ambulance
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can deploy as quickly as possible and a dedicated training team that ensures you remain compliant to work.
- Incentive Pay for attending Induction
- Further investments in quality training, equipment, and vehicles.
- Innovative equipment and technology from Europe and the United States.
- Clinically focused service headed by the Clinical Governance Team.
- Future opportunities with an ever-expanding Emergency Medical Service portfolio
We offer an exciting and unique opportunity in a fast-growing division of a large worldwide organization. With the right skills and personality, the Emergency Care Assistant will make a difference, and become part of a company where focus on innovation, excellence and improvements is combined with a proud 100 year history of providing assistance every day - everywhere.
You will need to be accessible, competent, efficient, helpful and reliable. In order to apply for this role you need a full UK manual car driving licence with minimum of 3 years driving experience. Please note we will consider applications with no more than 6 penalty points on your licence. You will also need to have a blue light certificate and Emergency Care Assistant qualification (FPOS-I, FREC3 or FREC4).
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter stating your preferred location of work to email@example.com
For informal enquiries, please call our recruitment hotline on 07580436181 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer & Earn! Employee Referral Bonus Scheme Available.