Bank Zero Hour or Personal Service Company
PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £20.32 per hour. Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £25.80 per hour
About the job
Various Locations: Bow, Harrow - London, Sevenoaks - Kent and Loudwater - High Wycombe
Hours: Bank Zero Hour or Personal Service Company
Pay Rates: PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £20.32 per hour
Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £25.80 per hour
We are currently seeking qualified HCPC registered Paramedics to join our Bank Frontline team. Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual that thrives on a delivering high quality treatment and care for patients in the urgent and non-emergency environments? Are you looking for a more flexible working pattern? If so, then joining Falck UK Ambulance is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Our Bank Paramedics are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can deploy as quickly as possible and a dedicated training team that ensures you remain compliant to work.
- Incentive Pay for attending Induction
Main duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a professional and caring service for all patients whilst in the care of Falck UK Ambulance Service Ltd.
- Use of the appropriate knowledge and skills in order to make professional judgements, whilst autonomously conducting the appropriate diagnostic procedures and treatments inline with the appropriate level of training and competency.
- Full UK manual car driving licence and certified blue light driving
- You will need demonstrable evidence of practice.
- You will be required to meet and work to the guidance of the HCPC Paramedics standard of proficiency, and Falck UK Ambulance Service Ltd policies and procedures.
- The ability to think and act quickly under pressure
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter stating your preferred location of work to email@example.com
For informal enquiries, please call our recruitment hotline on 07580436181 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer & Earn! Employee Referral Bonus Scheme Available.