Admin and Support Services
HR Business Partner - TUPE Experience
- Reports To
45 hours per week
6 Months Fixed Term Contract up to £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
About the job
Falck, the world’s leading emergency service provider, are now recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our senior management operational team. This is a great opportunity to join a professional team of managers and recruitment specialists to achieve key business targets for improved recruitment and retention and significant business growth.
Are you a HR Business Partner with TUPE experience looking for a role that enables you to explore new ways of working in a changing organisation?
This exciting role will be responsible for taking the operational lead for an inward TUPE project. You will provide specialist professional advice for all aspects of TUPE including initiating, negotiating and maintaining constructive dialogue with senior representatives of the outgoing employer and trade union representatives in addition to providing HR advice related to TUPE to all levels of the organisation
This role will commence in January 2019
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading on all people elements of TUPE activity within the UK project.
- Working as an integral part of the HR team throughout the change program.
- Overseeing the HR components of TUPE to ensure appropriate cost analysis and HR risk management is taken into account and briefed to all the key stakeholders.
- Liaise with the recognised trade union and employee representatives of the Company as necessary and with trade unions subject to recognition as a part of the TUPE process.
- Responsible for ensuring that our policies and practices are compliant with TUPE and wider employment legislation.
- Demonstrate experience in managing complex employee relations cases, including redundancies, restructures, complex case management especially related to TUPE.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation with an up to date understanding of relevant case law and HR best practice within an unionized environment.
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions with a track record of identifying and delivering practical and innovative HR solution.
- Ability to work independently with a small HR team for adhoc support where required.
KEY EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Outgoing employer representatives.
- External consultants
- To ensure that statutory regulations and organisational policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To take part in staff development programmes and annual development reviews and/or undertake further training if and when required.
- To act at all times in a manner consistent with legislation, policy and procedures in respect of Equality and Diversity.
- To work to the values of the organisation and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues.
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting own work objectives.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post as may be assigned from time to time which are consistent with the post.
- You are to ensure that you maintain up to date Company policies and procedures and maintain their staff handbook together with any updates issued.
In return, we will provide you with a workplace pension and enhanced holiday entitlement among other benefits.
If this sounds like you, then apply now and make a difference in your life by becoming part of a friendly team in a global company noted for providing emergency and non-emergency services with its world's largest international Ambulance fleet.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org