Bow, East London - (with occasional travel to our sites in Harrow & Wembley)
- Reports To
Head of Recruitment
45 Hrs per week
£19,290 per annum (pro-rata)
About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to for an Office Administrator to Join Falck UK Ambulance. The ideal candidate will have had previous administration experience, be extremely organised and ready to be an ambassador for the Recruitment and HR Department at our Head Office in Bow.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will assist in the day-to-day recruitment compliance, administration and resourcing needs of the business. Building strong relationships with new starters, you will ensure all candidates receive a friendly and consistent service whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism.
You will have a genuine passion for delivering great candidate experience and be driven to promote the Falck brand. Communication is key in this role and you must be comfortable speaking to candidates and managers to meet their expectations. This is a very busy role dealing with high volume recruitment, on-boarding and retention of staff. The role requires good organizational skills to meet regular deadlines and targets.
As Office Administrator your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries about current vacancies, existing applications, compliance checks, induction and on-boarding.
- Ensuring all applicants are fully compliant to work with Falck by carrying out effective reference, DBS, and OH checks in line with the legal requirements.
- Record information accurately for the collection of data for recruitment KPIs
Maintain employee and general electronic files.
- Assisting with management of the recruitment inbox.
- Ensure confidentiality and appropriate security for all HR-related information.
- Assist Talent Sourcing Manager and On-Boarding Manager with ad hoc projects and duties when required.
- Maintain an awareness of Recruitment best practice at all times.
- Undertake other duties relevant to the post as may be assigned from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office Packages and computerised systems.
- Multifaceted in communication, time management, planning, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work productively as part of a team, learning together and committed to service excellence.
- Approachable with the ability to demonstrate the values of fairness, openness, honesty, dedication and hard work.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive:
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- 3% Employer Pension contribution
- Company sick pay & holiday scheme
- Annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at C grade and above.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 ‘A’ levels.
- Work experience of a similar role; in Practice, for a period in excess of 6 months.
Personal Skills Required
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
- The ability to work both on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Located in Bow on the DLR line which runs through Stratford, our Head Office is just a few minutes away from London’s financial district. Falck delivers first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts and Ambulance Services across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being reliable, customer focussed and going the extra mile.
At Falck we pride ourselves in being the global leaders in Emergency Ambulance Services and Patient Transport Services. Operating nationwide we have a fleet of high quality and fully fitted ambulances and patient transport vehicles operating across England and Wales. We undertake over 3000 patient journeys per day, providing a transport service locally and nationally to patients travelling to hospital appointments, care homes or any other places of care.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,290.00 /year (pro-rata)
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends)
Location: Bow, E3 3JQ
HOW TO APPLY: To register you interest in the above mentioned role please apply now to avoid disappointment