Bow - E3 3JQ (some travel will be required)
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
£20,000 per annum
About the job
At Falck we pride ourselves in being the global leaders in Emergency Ambulance Services and Patient Transport Services. Operating nationwide we have a fleet of high quality and fully fitted ambulances and patient transport vehicles operating across England and Wales. We undertake over 3000 patient journeys per day, providing a transport service locally and nationally to patients requiring emergency support, and those travelling to hospital appointments, care homes or any other places of care.
About the Role
We are seeking self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic Recruitment Compliance Assistant to manage the recruitment compliance within the business. Building strong relationships with new starters you will ensure all candidates receive a friendly and consistent service whilst maintaining standards of patient care and compliance. This is a very busy role dealing with high volume recruitment compliance of ambulance service staff and requires good organizational skills to meet regular deadlines and targets. You will have a genuine passion for delivering great candidate experience and be driven to promote the Falck brand.
- Recruitment Compliance Assistant - £20,000 p.a
To be successful in this role, you will have had previous recruitment experience and be well versed in carrying out compliance (pre-employment) checks within the Ambulance Service or Public Sector i.e. Local Council or NHS. As well as:
• IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office Packages and computerised systems such as Snowdrop or similar
• Multifaceted in communication, time management, planning, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work productively as part of a team, learning together and committed to service excellence and use own initiative
• An approachable manner with the ability to demonstrate the values of fairness and openness
• Excellent attention to detail with a passion for organising information
• You must be a fun person with a good sense of humour and have strong communication skills, being able to interact with candidates, managers and colleagues
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the required criteria please apply now. Please provide a cover letter including the post you are applying for.