Countdown to Go-Live!
At the beginning of the year, Falck Ambulance UK were successfully chosen as the Preferred Provider to deliver patient transport services to the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, one of the biggest PTS contracts in the country delivering around 330,000 journeys a year to patients across West London.
Since the award, our Mobilisation Team have been busy getting everything ready for the contract Go-Live on the 1st June. This preparation has included:
- Converting 126 bespoke vehicles for the contract,
- Transferring 130 trained crews from DHL
- Recruiting and training over 100 additional ACAs into the organisation,
- Setting up a new dispatch office in Milton Keynes at the same time as implementing and testing the new dispatch system, Logis,
- Setting up a new base in Wembley where the operations team and around 60 vehicles will be located,
- Integrating our systems so that data transfers between them without manual input.
Over the next few days we will be “Counting down to Go-Live” across the organisation and we will be sending updates and news from the Mobilisation Teams working on Imperial, putting a spotlight on the work that has been going on behind the scenes to get everything ready for day one. Keep checking back to the news section for updates!
Chief Executive Officer - Falck Ambulance UK